Soothing yoga moves to relieve insomnia
Insomnia is a common phenomenon in urban people. It is difficult to fall asleep or even sleepless all night.
Then you might as well do home yoga exercises before bed to help relax and treat insomnia.
Rabbit style 1, kneeling, sitting on the hips above the heels, hands naturally above and below the body.
2. Lean your upper body forward so that your forehead is on the ground and your hands are on your sides.
3. Keep your forehead on the ground, roll your head forward, and arch your back upward.
This action can massage the head, promote blood circulation, and relieve headaches and other symptoms.
Booth style 1, lying on your back, legs straight and close together, hands naturally above and below the body.
2. Inhale, straighten your hands and legs towards the ceiling at the same time.
3. Exhale, extremities, relax and lie down.
Forward bend 1, kneeling position, sitting on the hips above the heels, hands naturally on the sides of the body.
2. Straighten your hands to the top of your head and keep your back straight.
3. Bend your upper body forward so that your forehead touches the ground, while straightening your hands forward.
Can help to stabilize and calm the mood.