[How to make silkworm pupa]_Silkworm pupa_Methods Daquan_Production method
Everyone knows that silkworm pupa can make very delicious food, but many people do n’t know how to deal with it, so today I will introduce a few foods made with silkworm pupa, that is, halogenated silkworm chrysalis, fried silkworm chrysalis, fried silkworm chrysanthemum eggs, etc.Come down to introduce the production process.
First, the main ingredients of clear silkworm pupa: silkworm pupa, yam; ingredients: 25 grams each of salt and MSG, 100 grams of onion ginger, 10 grams of tangerine peel, 10 grams of anise, 5 grams of fragrant leaves, 15 grams of white peony, 15 grams of cardamom, 15 grams of rice wine, Vinegar 0.
Procedure: First, treat the silkworm pupae.
Wash the silkworm pupa and boil it with boiling water for 5 minutes until it breaks. Prepare the ingredients into a marinade, put it in the silkworm chrysanthemum and boil it on high heat. After the water is boiled, turn it into a low fire and cook for 10 minutes. After soaking for 4 hoursLet cool in the refrigerator.
At this time, wash and peel the yam, cut into strips of about 2 cm, and soak the water with vinegar for 2 minutes to taste; after removing it, rinse it, soak it with iced silkworm pupae for 10 minutes, and put the juice on a plate.
Second, fried silkworm pupa main ingredients: silkworm pupa; ingredients: salt, oil amount.
Steps: First, wash the silkworm pupa and marinate it with salt for 10 minutes. Second, heat the oil in a pan and stir-fry the silkworm chrysalis. After 2 minutes, you can load the dish. Pay attention to the fire power when frying to avoid scorching.
Third, silkworm pupa egg cake main ingredients: silkworm pupa, eggs; ingredients: salt, oil amount.
Steps: First, wash and control the silkworm pupae with a small amount of water. Then, put the silkworm pupae in a bowl, beat 2 eggs, add a small amount of salt and stir well; add oil to the pot, and pour it when the oil is hot enough.Silkworm pupae and egg liquid; fry on both sides and flourish.
Fourth, hanging frost silkworm pupae Step 1, soak the silkworm pupae with water for about 10 minutes.
2. Soak the silkworm pupae with water for about 10 minutes.
3. Rinse earlier and drain water.
4. Add an appropriate amount of cold water to the cooking pot and add the silkworm pupae.
5. Boil until the water is boiling. Remove the silkworm pupae for about 10 seconds.
6. Pour into a colander and drain the water.
7, add to the plate, sprinkle salt and chicken while warm.
8. Grasp and mix well, let stand for about 10 minutes until taste and salt frost appear on the surface.
9. Cut the shallots and sprinkle them with the shallots.
Tip 1: Silkworm pupae is easy to cook. Cold water enters the pot, and the inside of the silkworm pupae matures at the same time as the temperature of the water is heated. After the water is boiled, it will be cooked for a few seconds.
2. After the silkworm pupae is cooked, drain the water to remove excess water. Spread the seasonings and mix well while warming, so that a beautiful frost appears after the salt is cooled.
Kitchenware used: cooking pot.